There are alot of things I would love heaven to include.... But I SURE HOPE Heaven has a Lake Powell in it! It is by far my favorite place to go.... next to Hawaii! We had a little reunion at the Lake and it was a total blast! Danon couldn't come because he was in Idaho on a fire :( Dang it!! But he was FINALLY able to buy a muzzleloader!! Most of my family weren't able to be there because of the new babies! But it was a serious blast to hang out with my most of my cousins and play kind of like we did when we were little. It's totally insane how time flies! The picture below is "The Crew" in front of the "Bevlorinda"! THANKS Mom & Dad for the amazing trip! Families are the Best!
Landon & I
September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh my gosh you need to take that picture of me off! I gotta lose the baby belly!! It was a fun trip though :)
That was a blast! I'm so glad you came - it was a trip to remember.
P.S. I forgot - that picture of you and Landon with the lake in the background is sooooo pretty, it really is a good one.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I guess it's good to get all the sun in before the snow starts falling!! ;)
Nope I wasnt on the radio...dang wish it was me! Thanks for the cruise info! Wish us luck ! :)
Hi Bree, your blog is so cute and fun to look at! I added you to my list of friends, hope thats ok. This blog thing is so fun.
Post a Comment