September 8, 2008

CaMpiNg!!

Last weekend we went camping up at the Hulet property and had a blast! Look what I caught Danon doing....

I swear that guy came out of the womb with a chainsaw strapped to him! I guess he's serious about this selling wood thing!! Probably because he wants... 2 more game scouting cameras, a muzzleloader & wood splitter. On saturday we played a serious game of spoons with everyone. I have never played it but it is a seriously intense and at times a brutal game! Carly won! Here are pics from our trip..

Lacey & Donna



3 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

that looks like fun! We love camping..in the mountains..we have lost the love for camping at the sand dunes.. i think its cuz we like to get cold not stay hot all day and night!

Steph and Hunter said...

What a fun weekend! Man, Danon is a wood-cutting FOOL! That is awesome though! If I had a woodburning fireplace, I would totally buy some from him! :)

Jade said...

Bree,
I have a cousin that calls me when the peaches can be picked. You almost have to be there the first day - because the Pligs come in with their trailers and army of women with a few men and pick it dry. If you want to go I'll call you next year.