The other day Danon, Brycen and I ventured to Enterprise to pick some corn! We stopped by the farm and talked to his grandpa! It was quite fun & interesting! Danon seriously misses working on the farm a bit! He had a lot of fun memories growing up! When I win a lottery I would love to own a bunch of farm land (with a view) that has huge willow trees, a huge pond and an old country home with a wrap around porch! That would be heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That really does sound like heaven... If Danon really misses it, I'm sure my dad could put him to work. I'm sure he'd love that! :D
Grandpa and Steve could probably use Danon's help. He is a hard worker. Always has been. Thanks for picking us all that corn. We loved it.
Fun trip! Danon really is a hard worker isn't he? Your lottery winnings sound amazing! I like your thinking!
It's cool to see grandpa out of the house having fun! That pictures priceless!
Hey bree it's been forever. So good to find your blog since you've obviously found mine already. Hope everything is going well.
That would be heaven. Make sure you invite me- cause that is my dream too! If I happen to win the money first I'll invite you.
ear candling is way easy.. u get the candles from a health food store and then u get a paper plate.. cut a small hole in it (to protect the face) put the small end of the candle in your ear.. lite it and let it burn until there is about 2 1/2 in. left of the candle.. blow it out and then u can unroll it and see what it sucked out!
Hey I think I figured out this blogging thing..here is my address...
caseyandmarybates.blogspot.com
Post a Comment