That is a tender picture. It's crazy that you were an aunt to three until this year, and now you're an aunt to 7 (plus Dannon's) but there was a big increase.
Who needs kids when we have nieces and nephews to keep us entertained! The best part is, we don't have to deal with all the "parent" stuff! This is why I am still only a parent to my little dog! Anyway, they are all so CUTE!
I'm so glad you posted that picture I loved being able to see it! You really are the best Aunt! It looks like you all had such a great time at Powell too. Wish we could have been there, maybe next year!
cute pictures... those kids are sure lucky to have such a sweet aunt. Looks like you had a great time in Lake Powell, I especially love the picture of Lamont and Amanda... just like the look. I love Bev, she is the best...she knows how to enjoy life... it's great!
4 comments:
That is a tender picture. It's crazy that you were an aunt to three until this year, and now you're an aunt to 7 (plus Dannon's) but there was a big increase.
Who needs kids when we have nieces and nephews to keep us entertained! The best part is, we don't have to deal with all the "parent" stuff! This is why I am still only a parent to my little dog! Anyway, they are all so CUTE!
I'm so glad you posted that picture I loved being able to see it! You really are the best Aunt! It looks like you all had such a great time at Powell too. Wish we could have been there, maybe next year!
cute pictures... those kids are sure lucky to have such a sweet aunt. Looks like you had a great time in Lake Powell, I especially love the picture of Lamont and Amanda... just like the look.
I love Bev, she is the best...she knows how to enjoy life... it's great!
Post a Comment