July 7, 2009

Ahhhhh Summer!!

Happy 4th of July!

Couldn't leave Maggie and the pups home so we

brought the kiddo's along to celebrate!!!

Forget bringing a labor intensive homemade salad to a party......bring puppies instead! They're the hit of the party and no one can resist!!


Meg even whipped out this heavenly masterpiece to a dutch oven dinner..... I was impressed! Way to go Martha!


Park City + Heber Creeper + Horseback/Buggy Rides = FUN!
I am seriously blessed to even be aquainted with these individuals! They have changed my perspective on life along with bringing me so much joy & I will forever be grateful.


I tried to buy one of the train doors...the dang antique wasn't for sale!

2 comments:

Jordan y Lacey said...

Looks like you had a great 4th!! Too bad I missed it...Dang Delta!!!!!

Zac & Kenz said...

Oh you have the cutest family ever! Your nephews are darling and it looks like they love your babies(the pups!) love ya!