Ummm.. that place is incredible. I'm gonna try to buy it first now. Your dogs are soo precious. I love that you took them with you! By the way, I am still so bitter about being overcharged for strawberries at Walmart. I will never get over that.
Is there a place next door that we could buy?
You are too cute Bree! I can see you living there with Danon, Maggie and the pups! What a life! I will come visit every summer ok?
Naw....no good, looks to far away from me! Oh, but I would love a place like that some day. No stress, no problems....What would that be like?
B -E -A -U- TIFUL!Your too cute!we need to come visit your pups for real zac really wants to see them!lol
Hey girl its time for some new posts! I want to see your amazing blogging skills! Luv ya!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ummm.. that place is incredible. I'm gonna try to buy it first now. Your dogs are soo precious. I love that you took them with you! By the way, I am still so bitter about being overcharged for strawberries at Walmart. I will never get over that.
Is there a place next door that we could buy?
You are too cute Bree! I can see you living there with Danon, Maggie and the pups! What a life! I will come visit every summer ok?
Naw....no good, looks to far away from me! Oh, but I would love a place like that some day. No stress, no problems....What would that be like?
B -E -A -U- TIFUL!Your too cute!we need to come visit your pups for real zac really wants to see them!lol
Hey girl its time for some new posts! I want to see your amazing blogging skills! Luv ya!
Post a Comment