Guess what......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The proud mamma!
Gina's bridal shower! Thanks Kenz!
New Years Goal #9: Learn to make EDIBLE rolls!
Check!
A cinch with "The Food Nanny" Thanks mom!
Pool fun!!! I felt 10 years old again! It was great!





7 comments:
Oh bre you are so funny! I love the #9 Goal! You need lessons from nicole!! and Id like to join ya when you get them! Your puppies are so cute Lainey loved them and she wouldnt stop talking about them Thanks for having us over!
Congrarulations Mama! Oh and I love your rolls! Sheesh you are a cute little homemaker.
Do you love how I spelled Congratulations. I'm a loser!
Congrats on the pups and the rolls!!
Did you really have 9 goals for one year? I'm feeling lazy.
Ohh how adorable are they and those rolls look delicious! I need to practice and learn to make bread I suck at it. That pool does look like a blast. I am totally going to go with Jordan and his cousins.
Om my gosh, Kyla and I are so coming over to see them when they get a little bigger!!! You know how much I love dogs, and I am a sucker for puppies!!!
PS I hopr you dont mind me adding you to my blog list :)
The puppies are so cute!! You guys did good. Gav loves them!! The rolls were awesome that you made. I still need to make some. I did do a pizza crust with the food nanny last week.
Good job!!
Post a Comment