Christmas was good to us and Santa knew exactly where we lived thanks to Danon and his stellar outdoor lighting skills! (I didn't even have to ask the man and he does this to our house!
I am seriously blessed!)
Christmas was good to us and Santa knew exactly where we lived thanks to Danon and his stellar outdoor lighting skills! (I didn't even have to ask the man and he does this to our house!
Posted by Danon & Bree at 8:46 PM
8 comments:
It's about time! J/K!! Sounds like you had a great holiday, with lots of fun! Hey, I hear Maggie is having pups if you have enough...we want one or will buy one from you. My kids have been beggin for one and I really want a full bred lab...they are the BEST, sooo sweet! Let me know when they arrive and if you have enough.
Yay Bree! Its great to hear from you! I'm glad your Christmas went so good. We had a great time too!
I love your bike. I need a god one. i love riding bikes with my kiddos.
Kari
I'm glad Christmas was so great for you. I need a bike. For now I'll be sticking with a stationary bike due to balance issues that everyone is well aware of.
I love all the Christmas pictures! I want the one of all the kids! That is the cutest picture of your mom and dad. We should have that blown up and framed!!! I'm glad you had a good Christmas you guys sure deserve it!! We appreciate all you do for us!
Yeah! I wish it was Christmas again! Isn't it so much fun to be with family? Love your bike! WOO HOO! Way to go Danon!
I love the sleep over picture - looks like they're haveing a blast!!!
OMG!!! You got a road bike you lucky girl. Maybe for my birthday in Sept I will get one and be able to get back into gear and we can go riding!! Looks like Christmas was sure good to you. Tell Dannon to PLEASE PLEASE teach Ryan some Christmas light skills. Ryan has NO patience for them!!
The only bike I use is Jordan's, It is the funniest thing to see me try to balance on that dang thing. I love your blog, I'm glad you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment