Danon & I went for a little adventure on the four wheeler in the snow!! I have never been so freezing cold in my life!!!
Yup, it was that cold! (Defrosting fingers!)
No blog would be complete without a picture of a my tree right? Well if it wasn't for Danon we wouldn't have a tree! First off he dragged the Beast home, put all of the lights on it and repaired the thing quite a few times.... Danon woke up early one morning and found the tree laying on the floor with a bunch of things busted. So I put it back together.. no big deal right? Well needless to say but that dang thing tipped over twice more and the brand new lights on the lower part of the tree started smoking and could of caused our house to burn down! I wanted to chuck the tree right then! It's been quite a journey! This is a picture before all the happenings...



12 comments:
We ended up switching to an artificial tree after a near "fire" incident. But I do love the smell of real ones. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Kari
I LOVE the real tree! Your alot better then me, I go for the easy pre-lit ones! But I do love real ones, I say I dont have one because Shay's allergic, But I still think I'd take the easy way out even if he wasn't!
Crazy! I'm glad your house didnt burn down! I gave up on real tree's when we moved accross from Danna. And now I have three fake pre-lit ones in this house. You ought to wait till after Christmas and get you one for cheap...it would be alot less work!!
That is crazy that it was smoking and everything! That would be quite the site.
Bree! That is just nuts! What a dilemma! I am glad you stuck with it after 3 times tipping over. You are so good! Anyway, in the end it turned out to be a darn cute tree!
I love your tree but that is so scary about the lights aww I would have trown it out ha ha. I just stick with the fake trees I guess I'm boring.
See, my luck just seems to rub off on anyone too close to me. You better move! (Oh please don't!). But your house and tree are just so beautiful, just like you.
Your tree is so cute! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!
Shay wants to know if Dannon has Killed a lion.
Sometimes I can be a Scrooge I probably would have threw the tree out. I hate putting lights on I never would have been able to re-decorate three times! You are a trooper!
Bree you are so cute. It has been good seeing you around town lately. I miss playin volleyball with you.
I am so glad you found me!! YAY!! I love that you remember the amazing pick in the back pocket. Made me laugh out loud! Oh the good old days!
Post a Comment