November 17, 2008

Events!

What we've been up to......My 1st ticket! Offense: drving 1000 feet up a one way road......(that tiny road between the SUU Parking lot & Pool ) I was just trying to go swimming... C'mon cop give me a break! Well he sure did................
Damage: $82.00Danon's 1st ticket....... Offense: Speeding 83 in a 65 mph zone. Oops! Maybe this will help Danon ease up on his lead foot!
Damage: $82.000
Danon drawing out for a lion
Priceless (in his opinion)!
So other than working to pay for breaking the law I guess you could say... we have been busy and driving crazy as ever!

Here's Mr. Lead Foot himself at Brycen's wish from the Make A Wish Foundation

Brycen the stud!



My Mom decorated my house with tons of pink balloons outside for my b-day! People probably thought we had a baby or Maggie had puppies! Love You Mom!
The present from Danon! LOVE IT! He also made me homemade hot chocolate (my absolute favorite) That man is scoring some serious points!

For Lisa: Taco Soup... Weight Watchers Style
*Super Delish & Easy 1 cup =2 points
1 lb Ground Beef
1 Lg Can Kidney Beans
1 Can Corn
1 Can Small Tomatoe Sauce
1 Pkg Ranch Mix
1 Pkg Taco Seasoning Mix
1 Lg Onion chopped
1 Can Chili Beans
1 Can Chopped Tomatoes
1 1/2 Cans of H20
Brown Hamburger & onion. Drain. Add all other ingredients. Do not drain cans! Heat & Serve!

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

I love dark hair on you! It looks so good. Looks like you guys have been busy! And thanks for the info on Coy....I feel much better! HAHA. Also Happy Birthday!

Jordan y Lacey said...

Haha...you're so funny! You guys really have been busy! I can't believe the cop gave you a ticket for that..I swear i've done that a million times right there! and what is it with these boys? It goes from one hunt to the next-it seems to never end! :) But hey I hope you had a good birthday and Danon did do a good job, I like that picture a lot!

KM said...

Those darn cops! I'm always worried about getting a ticket. My husband would never leave me alone about it. I do have to admit, your's was pretty dumb. He could have let that go. I didn't know it was your birthday. I hope you had a good one!
Kari

Deryck & Bree said...

Oh Im so glad I found you in the blogging world! You need to add me so we can catch up on things! So good to have found you! Bree

Steph and Hunter said...

Bree! You are so clever with your post! I love the picture Danon got for your birthday! So pretty. That is precious that your mom decorated your house too! You have got some good peeps around you! I hope you had a great birthday...SNEEKING it by us, BIG TROUBLE!

Jade said...

We went for a walk and saw Brycen's celebration - SO CUTE!
I hate tickets, sorry for you both.
Happy Birthday!

Brian and Megan said...

I did not know about the tickets! Your blog is so cute! I'm not as clever as you with my posts! Happy Birthday by the way we have your card but we missed you at Sunday dinner!

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

Hey thanks for letting me know I will definitely check that out. There is nothing bad about extra money ha ha. Oh Happy really LATE Birthday too. I love your picture and that was way cute of your mom to decorate you front door. Moms are the Greatest!!

Kris said...

Your blog is too cute! I'm glad you found me! I am going to try out that soup... but I might do chicken rather than beef... what do you think?