
Holla! Danon & "Mo" were featured in the
2009 Mule Deer Foundation Magazine Convention Issue! Center fold even! Hooray!


Now he has what I call a serious case of "deer fever!" He's determined to get a bigger & better one without paying a ridiculous amount for a tag like some do to get big ones! (My kinda guy!!!!)
7 comments:
That's awesome! Congrats Danon. Jase has shown everyone he knows your blog about Mo.
That's so neat!
You're married to a celebrity (as Danon puts it) haha too funny! That is pretty neat though!!
That is soo neat! I will have to let Deryck know, he will be so impressed Way to go Dannon!
wow, he's not only a good-lookin' guy, but now he is famous! how does it feel? I'd love to see it, we'll have to go looking.
Yay!!! Danon is now famous in our eyes!!
You are going to hang Mo above your mantle with the framed magazine next to it right? Ha ha! Totally kidding but that is definitely very impressive!
Post a Comment