"Someday you'll be a strong, confident man...
but I'll always remember the first time I held you in my arms.
Someday you'll have your own hopes & dreams,
not knowing that once upon a quiet time, I closed my eyes
and dreamed to have you in my life."
Boston Robert Hulet
8 lbs 4 0z and 20 inches of nothing but PURE BLISS!



16 comments:
Im so happy for you guys! What a handsome little man! seriously a beautiful baby. Best wishes to all of you!
He is adorable!! It is fun to see pictures. We are sure happy for you! Love you and hope to see you and the little babe soon!
He is adorable!!! I'm so glad he is doing well! We can't wait to meet him. I just know Nathan and Boston will be best of buds...they are so close in age after all. Love you guys!
Congrats!!! I cant wait to meet him!
What a little miracle! I'm so happy for your sweet family. Your a Mama! Sending hugs your way. Kari
Oh Congrats to you both! He is so handsome and precious!
I'm so happy for you Bree and Dannon! Treasure every moment they grow up so fast! You two will be the best parents congrats!
SO SO SO happy for you guys!!!! Congrats, he is so precious!!!!!
BREE and DANNON!
I love him already!!! I am so happy for you two! What a perfect little family!
my goodness! he is so handsome!! congrats, enjoy this little NB they grow seriously too fast!!
Look at you blogging :) I don't know what we ever did without him in the family! So happy for you guys! He is perfect and we love him too!
Love the pictures, he's so cute! Sad I'm not there to hold him! But I will be shortly and I'm VERY excited about that! :)
p.s. Keep posting pictures so I can see him! :)
I am SO excited for you guys. Congratulations!
Congrats Danon and Bree we are happy for you guys.
Congrats...he is so sweet and precious! You are going to be such a cute mom. Have so much snuggling the little guy:)
He is SO cute - I'm crying right now. It's amazing how lovable they are! Congrats!
Post a Comment