There are two ways to live your life-
One is as though nothing is a miracle,
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
-Albert Einstein
Meet OUR MIRACLE.....
A sweet baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We feel like we're living in a fairytale!
My other Miracle ......
One is as though nothing is a miracle,
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
-Albert Einstein
Meet OUR MIRACLE.....
A sweet baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We feel like we're living in a fairytale!
My other Miracle ......



10 comments:
I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys! Your so strong! Congrats love ya!
Love this little guy already!!!! You and Danon are such a good match. That little guy is so blessed to have you two as parents!! I can't wait to meet him this July!!!!
What a sweet blessing! Im so happy for you and Danon that you get to experience the joys of being parents. Congrats!
I'm so happy for you!!!! You are an amazing person and a great source of strength for me. You are going to be a great momma. I love you!!!
It's been a while since i visited your blog! YAY!!!! I'm SO SO SO excited for you two! What a sweet blessing for sure (both) :) You guys are going to be awesome parents, you are both so sweet and will be awesome! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Hey guys congrats! This is an awesome thing for you two.
such an amazing miracle!! Couldnt be more happy for the 2 of you!! so much goodness in your future! Congrats!
Congratulations! So happy for you.
You know I love ya Bree and am SO EXCITED for your little man to get here! I honestly can't think of 2 people that deserve a miracle more than you and Danon!
We are so excited for you both! We can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment