August 4, 2008

Hulet Happenings

Camping!


My Lumber Jack Man

Maggie Hanging Out On Our Porch


Friday we went camping with Danon's family and it was a blast as always! I doused myself in bug spray in fear of getting the west nile and played kick the can! It was fun! I felt 12 years old again! Danon the work horse used his gift from "santa" and cleaned up the property a bit! We pitched a tent and were true campers! Danon set up his game cameras and tinkered with the gps while I hanged out with the girls! On Sunday we had banana boats for the first time! The mountains are the best!



7 comments:

whitney said...

Hey I love that new back ground SUPER cute

Jade said...

I haven't played kick the can in years! It sounds fun-Neilsons should do that next time we get together.

Steph and Hunter said...

Cute blog! Looks like you have had some fun adventures this summer! I love all your trips from Alaska too! What a pretty place.

DeMille Family said...

Dont you just love camping! My family would go every weekend if we could! I have to agree that I too love the mtns. Cant wait till our next great camping adventure!

Laurel said...

Hey it's Laurel. I'm so glad that I found your blog. You are so cute.

The Robinson's said...

Hey Cute Blog!! I found your blog and had to say hi... looks like your summer has been great:)

Jason & Karen said...

yay! I am so glad you found our blog! Thanks for the address that helps a ton!!!